Never, under any conditions, the hunter must avoid violation of these rules and faithfully keep in mind that compliance with them – it is a guarantee not only of his personal safety, but also to guarantee the security of other citizens. read here
- Remember, hunters hunting and recreation are equal.
- Honor and respect the traditions of hunting and of older hunters.
- Be honest, kind, sympathetic and considerate teammates on the hunt.
- Do not forget: mutual respect and – the basis of a hunting friendship.
- Observe the rules of hunting and safety when handling a hunting weapon.
- Do not harm the environment, and the word business.
- Not producing animals for fun and whim.
- Do not let the cruelty and unnecessary torment animals.
- hunter Principle: “shoot do not regret, and regret not shoot.”
- Enhances the skills and knowledge of the hunter and shooting accuracy.
- Respect the social, public and private property more
Basic safety rules for handling a hunting weapon.
– The main condition for safety in handling hunting weapons and the use of hunting weapons hunting is knowing the types and methods of hunting using hunting weapons, solid knowledge and cleaning service in madisonof safety rules when handling the hunting weapon and strict discipline of all the hunters in the manufacture of hunting.
– Hunting weapons and ammunition must be stored in conditions that exclude access to and use of other persons, especially children. Weapons must be kept in good condition and kept uncharged, preferably disassembled and ammunition locked. Best of all arms and ammunition stored in a special metal box under lock and key.
– Shooting and finding a loaded gun in the settlements, as well as in close proximity to them is prohibited. click
Note. Zeroing hunting guns must be carried out in places specially designated for this purpose or in an organized manner in areas with a natural fence (ravines, ditches, etc.), or in some cases, in places, well viewed at the distance of flight of the projectile (charge ). If you want to exhibit outposts.
– Do not leave hunters and stay in the hunt with a defective weapon.
– A hunter is obliged to handle a gun as if it is always loaded and ready to fire. Do not aim the gun at a person or a pet, even if it is not loaded. Weapons hunter must be held so that gun barrels were always directed away from people, animals or buildings. When the loading or discharge the gun should be directed to the trunks up or into the ground, turning away from the other hunters.
– Do not transfer to another hunter rifle, not previously examined and discharged him. Picking up a gun, you must first of all make sure that it is unloaded.
– Do not cock the hammers without having to make an immediate shot, bezkurkovoe weapons to keep an open fuse.
– When traveling on all modes of transport weapons must be in bags or disassembled.
– For short journeys within land, as well as when traveling by boat on the pond while hunting, and follow to the hut and the ambush is allowed to keep a gun collected, but not necessarily discharged and trunks pointing upwards or sideways from the people nearby.
– when addressing hunting barriers – ditches, hedges, windbreaks, passing on the treasure through the rivers, streams arms must always be discharged.
– in order to avoid the shot, directed at himself, should never pull out the weapons collected by the barrel of the boats, carts, sledges, machines.
– in the approach to the village, the place of halt , the collection, the machine gun, be sure to discharge.
– on a halt arms should hang on a robust, larger than life support, strong knot of wood, pre-discharge gun and convinced of the fortress bitch tree or other support.Particular caution should be observed when a hunter shooting.
– In the bush, the bush and the closed areas is prohibited shooting at a bird soaring below 2.5 meters. It is forbidden to shoot at the “noise”, “whisper” for unclear apparent purpose, in the fog, in heavy snow at dusk, the sun and other conditions of poor visibility.
– Firing a bullet, even from shotguns and buckshot and large numbers shot the hunter must make with extreme caution and only after ensuring that no shots in the direction of people or pets.
– it must be remembered that bullets fired from a shotgun, danger at a distance of one kilometer, buckshot at 400-500 meters, large room shot up to 200-300 meters, as well as the fact that the bullet ricochets and give a fraction of the trees or frozen ground, and even in a dense forest often go a long distance without hitting the trees or natural obstacles.
– When shooting, the hunter must always remember that in Wetlands may be other hunters, hikers, skiers and people that produce agri-tural work, logging, grazing, picking mushrooms and berries.
– When a group running hunting on rough terrain, in the forest, reeds, bushes should be especially careful in the manufacture of shot. Strictly abide by the direction, constantly maintain auditory and visual communication with other hunters.
– When shooting in particularly smokeless powder, in the case of misfire hunter does not immediately open the gun, because it happens that the powder from the capsule ignites slowly and may occur so-called “protracted” shot gun in the open. After the gun misfires can be opened after 3-5 seconds.
– In the event of a fall or rifle hunter with a gun should immediately unload the gun and make sure that in the barrel did not get the land, snow, leaves, grass.Otherwise, the shot at the hammered the ground, snow, grass or leaf stems can occur rupture or blow-up trunks and even the wounded hunter. After contact with the ground or snow in the barrel must be cleaned trunks immediately.
– After the shot should be checked every time, there is not there in the channels wads shafts, seals, pieces of broken shells. This guarded the gun barrel of a broken and a hunter from possible injury.
– Never finish a rifle butt wounded animal or a bird. When you hit with a rifle butt on the ground may occur a shot aimed at the hunter.
– If the cartridge is not in the chamber (damp, non-calibrated, inflated sleeve), you should never force it shall be sent into the chamber, and even more score. This is dangerous, as shot may occur when you open the gun. The cartridge should be carefully removed from the chamber and replaced by others.
– If the gun does not close due to bad the primer supplied in capsule socket liner, then such a cartridge should be replaced by another. Closing the gun force in this case may lead to inflammation of the capsule, the shot at the open gun and seriously wounded hunter. If a loaded cartridge is not pulled out of the chamber extractor, it is necessary, closing the gun, make a shot. Spent cartridges will be easily removed. In the case when you open a gun sleeve head slipped through the extractor and cartridge left in the chamber, it is necessary to separate the barrels of guns pads, unscrew the screw extractor, remove or eject a cartridge by means of the cut rod, cleaning rod and manual extractor.
– When the cross break Papkova sleeve , part of which remains in the barrel, further shooting out of the barrel is not allowed. Entrenched part of the liner must be removed extractor. It is not allowed at the same time the shooting of two trunks of a double-barreled shotgun. In order to avoid double shot and injured fingers should never lay in the bracket on the triggers simultaneously two fingers.
– Extreme caution should be observed by hunters when shooting from a boat. Absolutely unacceptable shooting from a boat by rowing or other hunters are in the boat.
– On an unstable boat can not shoot while standing, as well as in a direction transverse to the side of the boat. The boat can easily capsize.
– When shooting standing, even with a stable boat, you can not shoot at the game, taking off across the sides or rear. As a consequence of the impact can be dropped into the boat or overboard, with the gun in his hand, ready to fire from the second barrel.
– When changing the rowers and archers, as well as all the transitions in a boat hunting rifle discharged. Going by boat performed without weapons. When the transition is complete, the hunter transferred his unloaded gun.
– Firing production rowers is allowed.
– When moving the boat to places of hunting rifle hunting discharged as reliable, in order to avoid their slip and fall, are stacked at the bow or stern of the boat to the direction of the barrel in the direction of from being in the boat people.
– For collective hunt, each hunter must be especially careful and aware of the specific conditions of the hunt, depending on the objects and methods of hunting and nature of the terrain and so forth, and to comply strictly with safety regulations for handling weapons in collective hunts..
– Head of the team, the gamekeeper or the organizer of hunting before hunting any obligation to carry out with the hunters instruction on safety in the production of the hunting and the hunters give clear guidance on the procedure for its implementation and features of shooting in the hunting conditions. Before hunting and when hunting is strictly forbidden the use of alcoholic beverages. Individuals intoxicated hunting is not allowed. A hunter with a gun, who is at least a slight degree of intoxication is dangerous to others.
– Hunting Heads, rangers, Team have committed conduct hunts without instruction on safety, but also allowed to participate in the hunting party in a drunken state, are personally responsible for violation of safety during hunting.
Basic safety rules for organizing and holding the battue hunting.
– Battue hunts are called collective hunting with paddocks of wild animals to the ambush shooters (rifle line).
– An important security condition during battue hunting is a clear knowledge of safety, strict observance of the rules of discipline and unquestioning compliance by all parties to hunt huntsman orders, hunting manager or chief (senior) team. Battue hunting carried out only under conditions of good visibility, with the onset of full-dawn mist gathering or termination of a heavy snowfall. Carrying battue hunts at dusk, fog, heavy snow and in other conditions of poor visibility is prohibited.
– Before the start of the hunting team, together with the head of the head of the hunt is carried out safety training, organization and procedure of hunting. Instruction is carried out on receipt of all the participants in the hunt.
– Those without hunting or membership of hunting tickets to participate in battue hunting is not allowed.
– Upon arrival at the hunting hunting head position sets clear signals – the beginning of the pen, the end of hunting, gathering and others.
– Without the permission of hunting manager to leave voluntarily the assembly point, to make any other hunt, shoot and noise is prohibited.
– The salary of the animal, the choice of place of the pen, the rifle line numbers determined hunt leader, together with the chief (senior) team.
– paddock beast on shooters made usually Jäger composition. In cases where not enough rangers, beaters may be appointed head of the team from the team of hunters. At the same time the hunters are instructed on how to conduct the pen.
– Beaters in salary infest forester or his deputy, who is familiar with the hunting place, salary position and shooting line.
– On the beast beaters Shooting in the paddock is forbidden.
– As an exception allowed hunting on the animal in pen when beaters are one or two rangers or hunters with dogs and dog stopped the beast. Shooting may only be in the direction of the shooting line.
– If an animal is stopped dogs approach him for shooting can to resolve Head hunting only the huntsman and a skilled hunter, as a rule, the owner of the dog.
– To approach the beast must be careful, both – the huntsman and hunter – with just one hand and be extremely careful when firing on the beast, as dogs are in close proximity to the beast. Shooting can be carried out in the direction opposite from the line of shooters. All other hunters must remain strictly in place and be prepared to make an aimed shot at the beast has left on them. Shoot the beast, which chase the dog must be with extreme caution, since in the vicinity of the animals are dogs.
– The arrows on the numbers rifle line are placed head hunting, huntsman, or in agreement with them, the head of the team.
– Along the edges (on the flanks ) shooting line if necessary exposed outposts to prevent penetration of the salary and Rifle line by unauthorized persons and pets.Rifle line should be built in a straight line as much as possible and be well marked on the ground (firebreak road, forest edge, gra-Nice forest, etc.).
– Shooting rooms should be located from one another at a distance, which is determined in conjunction with the head hunting head of the team, depending on the type of animal, on which there is a hunting ground, used dan-term hunting weapon and ammunition.
– Head hunting or the chief (senior) teams are placed on the numbers should indicate the arrows location adjacent rooms and the direction of the pen .
– Each shooter standing in the room, need to know exactly the location of the neighboring rooms and all the shooting line. To this end, the adjacent arrow to camouflage on the numbers should show each other where they are.
– To change the number, to choose the place and go to the room before the end of the paddock is strictly prohibited, unless the hunter must provide immediate help in distress to someone.
– Head hunting or team manager, huntsman, putting shooters on the numbers should show them the direction of the shooting and shelling sector both inside the salary, and in case of break of the beast through the rifle line, back of Rifle line.
– Borders fire sectors should be well marked notable trees or other local subjects and be with the shooting line angle is not less than 45 degrees. The special attention to defining the fire sector shall be paid for those rooms, which, if necessary, are placed on the bend (break) shooting line.
These hunters indicated a more limited sector and secure the line of fire with a clearly visible landmarks or defined sector of fire is the salary (for line shooters), and then the shooting is only allowed by the exit of the beast behind the line of shooters.
– Hunter room must observe absolute silence, do not move, do not smoke, be very careful, and from the beginning to the end of the pen carefully review the area and sector of his firing in the direction of the intended release the beast and shot.
– Standing on the number, the hunter must charge the gun, carefully inspect and examine its arc of fire, identify benchmarks to determine the distance and possible places of occurrence in the animal sector, where you can shoot. Inspect the area and shooting line to determine the locations and the possibility of firing on the outgoing beast.
– Hunter with numbers can go only after the signal head of the team or the head of the hunt on the pen end.
– The signal on the pen end ( “End”) served the team manager or supervisor hunting and transmitted by sharpshooters chain. Signal, according to the agreement, can be enjoyed in the hunting horn, a voice, a missile or on the radio.
– Before the signal on the pen end of the hunter does not make noise, talk, go places, even in the case if they are left beaters.
– After the signal on the end of the pen ( “end”), every shooting categorical-skiing is prohibited.
– Shooting in the battue hunts is done according to the established rules in the farms or into the salary or the exit of small animals line. A break of the beast through the rifle line or when approaching the beaters to the shooting line is closer than 150 meters, shooting is only back on the output of the beast for Rifle line.
– Shooting along the shooting line outside the sector is strictly prohibited.
– Shot on the shooting line is considered to be shot if the shell or part of the projectile passed at a distance closer than 10 meters from the next room.
– The shooter must shoot at the beast only within the correct shot and explicit recognition of the beast.
– shoot to “noise”, “whisper”, the place of fluctuations branches, bushes by vague flicker purpose is strictly forbidden.
– beaters at the approach to the shooting line should be more frequent and louder their voice, and with shots on the line have to stop, to strengthen the supply of voice and opportunity to hide behind the trunks of thick trees, if shots close to the paddock.
– Shooting raids on permitted only for the beast, which is held on the hunt. Any other shooting, in addition to shooting the wolf, without special orders of head hunting is not allowed.
– When hunting ungulates their production must be carried out strictly in an amount according to the existing permit (license).
– If after the shooting the hunter or beater saw the beast down and does not rise or is seriously injured, and permit (license) for the shooting of the animal species of the team, only one, the hunter or beater should voice loudly to signal “Ready!”. This signal is immediately transmitted to other hunters and beaters for the entire line of shooters. The signal “Ready!” It is both the end of the hunting team ( “Lights out!”) and the termination of any shooting. If hunting is carried out simultaneously in several animal species, hunter or beater during shooting of the beast should signal “Ready!” with the addition of animal species, such as “Ready moose!”. In this case, allowed to continue to hunt, but shoot only on other animals, to shoot that the team has a permit (license).
– When battue hunts elk, deer, wild boars and bears the firing of shotguns being bullets at a distance of a true shot, within 50 meters, and from the rifle is not more than a distance-blank set for a particular type of weapon and ammunition. Firing buckshot at round-ups can be done by wolves, lynx, deer, and in some cases by a wild boar.
– Shooting a round bullet in the battue hunts is prohibited, as this shell gives the greatest opportunity to rebound in the sliding contact with the trees, the frozen soil or other obstacles.
– to avoid the danger of death is strictly forbidden to go to the rooms, to rush to the fallen, killed, wounded, or departing to the beast until the end of the pen and the signal “end”.
– Pursuit of a wounded animal is allowed only after the raid with the permission of hunting Head.
– Head hunting together with the chief (senior) team define the procedure transoms wounded beast.
– Charge the gun on battue hunts arrow may only be getting to room. Stepping off the number, the shooter is required to discharge the gun.
– Shooting a beast, going to the next room, not allowed. Permission is shooting the beast, departing from the next room, with the shooting line.
– Do not shooting the beast fallen from shot another hunter, unless it is clear that the animal can not get up.
– To approach the fallen beast, even a lay movement, should be from the back with a gun, ready to fire. It should be borne in mind that often the beast seemingly killed, is still alive and has enough power to throw him to the approaching hunter.
– When approaching the beast should follow the position of the ears and the wool in the blood on the back of his neck. If the ears are pressed against the beast, and the hair on the back of his neck lifted, the animal is still alive and dangerous. Having discovered this, it is necessary, without going to the beast close perforation of additional intervals it.
– The rights and duties of the chief (senior) team.
– Hunters participating battue hunting choose from among its members the initial-nick (senior) team, which may be the most experienced hunter, well knowing battue hunting and enjoys credibility with the participants hunting. All participants of the hunt must unconditionally comply with the requirements and instructions of the chief (senior) team in respect of discipline, organization-tion and for hunting, recreation and performing safety for the entire period of the hunting.
– The chief (senior) team monitors the precise execution of the order and rules of hunting discipline in transit, based in staging areas and in the hunt all the team members.
– in conjunction with the hunt leader team manager before the start of the hunt shall inform hunters characteristics of the hunting place of the pen, the shooting line, the terrain, the salary and shooting beast. Checks for hunting tickets, marks the surrender ohotminimuma and permits police authorities for weapons in all participating hunters hunting.
– Held in conjunction with the head hunting briefings, highlighting beaters, determines the order and placement of the shooters shooting the toss rooms. Check the technical condition of the participants weapons battue hunting. Hunters with a faulty weapon and low-quality ammunition for small rooms are not permitted.
– The chief (senior) as directed by the hunting team leader can breed hunters numbers and point shooters firing sectors and shoot shooters with rooms on the raid ended.
– Together with the hunting team leader Head sets and explain to the participants the necessary signals hunting, as well as other conditions and hunting requirements.
– The chief (senior) team monitors the implementation of strict rules of hunting parties battue hunting and safety.
– Solves other issues raised at the site. Solutions head of the team, if they do not contradict the present rules and regulations of the production of hunting in the hunting economy, are mandatory and are performed by all hunters team members implicitly.
– The chief (senior) team has the right to deny participation in the hunt violators of discipline and safety regulations.
– Together with the head hunting of accounting documents to conduct the hunt in the form set out in the farm.
The rights and duties of the head battue hunting.
– Prepare, direct organization and conduct of hunting performed hunting leader who is a hunting expert, ranger, head management, area, another employee of hunting, expert, forester, an experienced hunter who knows the place of hunting and of battue hunting.
– Head hunting is responsible for preparation and conduct of battue hunting, and his instructions regarding the order of hunting and safety mandatory for all team members.
– Before hunting hunting leader gives instructions on how to conduct the upcoming hunting and safety. After a briefing every hunter sign the list of participants in hunting safety knowledge and commitment to strictly implement it.
– Head hunting organizes and carries out a preliminary exploration hunting sites, the presence of the beast, and his transitions. Along with determining the presence of an animal in salary (the pen) is checked whether in salary (pen) people and pets. If unable to remove the salary (pen) to unauthorized persons or pets salary (the pen) is moved to other lands.
– If the prospective salaried (pen), or in the immediate vicinity are manufactured forestry or other work, hunting raid at this point is not made.
Head battue hunting:
– determines the start and end of the hunting and responsibilities of each hunting party;
– makes alignment of shooters on the number indicates each hunter arrow fire sector, the location of the neighboring rooms, the location of the shooting line and the direction of the pen;
– instructs beater, direct salary and a shelter and provides fixed signals the beginning of the pen and its termination;
– organize the persecution and “transoms” wounded animal.
After the hunt, together with the head of the team hunting leader conducts a discussion of hunting, said positive and negative aspects of hunting, paying particular attention to the committed team members errors if they occur.
in all cases of serious breach of safety rules of hunting the head of a protocol or an act to be passed to the relevant organizations for the adoption of measures of influence established by the offender.
Responsibility for violation of the rules battue hunting and safety. click here
– All participants hunting imposed the strictest responsibility for clear and strict implementation of and compliance with safety engineering standards and its obligations under the present rules, as well as compliance with the rules in force in this sector, established by the administration of the economy and the local hunting management bodies.
– The members of the team, violated the rules, ineligible for further participation in hunting and chief team immediately suspended from participation in hunting safety.
– occurring violations of safety and hunting regulations are considered the primary organization of hunting parties hunting, and the offender used the established measures of liability, depending the severity of the violation.
– In case the violation of safety rules and hunting led to the detriment of the health of participants in hunting and other people as well as material damage to citizens and households, the perpetrators are liable under the law. This should be organized guarding the scene prior to arrival of employees of the Interior or other authorized persons.
– Individuals who violate the hunting rules are liable to establish the liability.
Hunting with dogs.
During the hunt for finding, stalking and catching wild animals and birds are allowed to use hunting dogs. All dogs that are a hunter in the hunting grounds, should be included in the hunting license or a certificate of registration in the veterinary supervision authorities.
It must be remembered that if the hunting dog stole animals outside of hunting in which the hunter has the appropriate permissions for the right to hunt, the search dogs and response to the other areas it must be with the discharged and the disassembled gun.
dog owners are legally responsible for damage caused to state hunting fund their dogs, except in cases nataski nagonki and conducted in accordance with established procedure.
Hunting for wild hoofed animals
In Kazakhstan, the hunting of wild ungulates is only under license. When collective hunting license must be in charge of shooting the person (the senior team, foreman).
Responsible for the shooting must:
– obtain a license to verify the correctness and completeness of the graph the front of the license;
– to issue in due order the permit to shoot the animal;
– before hunting check all team members the existence and validity of the membership (hunting) tickets and permission of internal affairs bodies to carry a weapon and not allowed to participate in the hunt for those without the necessary documents, except for the candidates to members of the society of hunters and fishermen and members of sections of young hunters;
– make a list of participants in hunting with the date of the hunting license and the permit numbers, animal species, name, surname and patronymic of hunters, number of primary organizations and the names of district hunters society where hunters are registered;
– to instruct the safety and order of hunting and see to it that all hunters signed the list of hunting parties;
– after the shooting of the animal prior to export, or butchering carefully fill out the back of the license;
– in the case of an animal injured (on the trail there was blood or have other contact features) prior to further prosecution to make a mark on the wound in the license and arrange transoms wounded animal, which is given one day, excluding the day of injury;
– in the case of perestrela (production of animals in excess of the in the amount of the license) or shooting the animal of the opposite sex, or shooting an adult animal under license, issued for shooting calves up to 1 year, make a mark in the license for shooting game.
together with other hunters draw up a statement about the incident and send it together with a license and a list of the bodies gosohotnadzora hunters or hunting management administration. Arrange delivery of goods from the mined in these cases, the animals in the procurement organizations.
In pursuit of a wounded animal the hunter is allowed to cross the Hunting of the border and go to the neighboring place of shooting hunting grounds, after making a mark on a wounded animal in the license.
Terms of hunting of wild ungulates are set by local hunting regulations.
Hunting for fur animals.
Necessary documents for the hunting of fur-bearing animals for the hunter-lover is a voucher, and when hunting license types: sable, beaver, otter, moreover, requires a contract with the procuring entity for the surrender of their skins. The contract specifies the limit for the number of licensed fur-bearing animals that the hunter has the right to get to the hunting season.
Production unlicensed fur-bearing animals is not limited by quantitative norms and is not regulated by the number of hunting days per week.
In the hunting grounds the administration management has the right to determine when the hunting of hares and badger days closed for hunting, as well as the limits of these beasts production rules for one hunter per hunting day.
You must know that in the event of inadvertent production of fur on the taking of which the hunter was not a permit or in the case of inadvertent production of licensed kinds of fur animals in an amount in excess of the contract, the hunter must make the agreement a record of unintentional extraction or overfishing. After the release of a portion of the hunt immediately made aware of the hunting supervision of public service employee incident and handed over to the procuring organization skins of animals belonging to the species subject to compulsory delivery to the state. The extraction moles, chipmunks, ground squirrels (except gopher-sandstone), hamster permitted without the membership card and hunting permits. The specific procedure and terms of obtaining fur animals established by local rules of hunting.
Hunting for game birds.
List of types of hunting and the specific terms of the spring, summer and autumn and autumn-winter hunting for game birds are determined by local hunting regulations. The summer-autumn hunting wildfowl with cops breed dogs and spaniels can be opened for three weeks sooner than the general terms of hunting. In the hunting grounds the administration has the right to install facilities closed to the days of hunting and limit production rate of game birds per hunter per day. From September 15, all the rules of game birds production canceled, except for the places, where the path of the mass migration of waterfowl.
Hunting with birds of prey.
The right to hunt with birds of prey in the territory of Kazakhstan of all citizens who have attained 16 years of age and are members of the Society of Hunters.
Certificate for Operators of falconry is hunting, or a membership card with a note on payment of the fee and the permit issued in accordance with established procedure. In this hunt production norms and closed to hunting days are not installed. Permission to capture and keeping of birds of prey hunters can obtain in the relevant local authorities.
Regulation of the number of animals damaging Hunting.
On the territory of Kazakhstan is subject to regulation in the course of the year the number of wolves, gray crows and stray mongrel dogs and cats. Production of these animals without the use of firearms, special drugs, as well as loops and traps is permitted for all citizens. Hunter amateur has the right to shoot these animals for any legal finding in the grounds with a gun. By special permission of bodies of state hunting supervision hunters permitted the shooting of these animals throughout the year, to apply for their production of motor vehicles, small-caliber weapons, traps, loops, network samolovy, tape recorders, as well as special products in strict accordance with the instructions for their use.
pedigree dogs and cats that are in the hunting grounds further 200 meters from settlements without owners considered stray. Hunting dogs and other dogs are in the hunting grounds with the owners, shooting can not be.
Responsibility for violation of hunting regulations.
Persons who violate the hunting rules, in accordance with applicable law subject to administrative, criminal, and in the event of damage gosohotfondu illegal extraction of wild animals to civil liability.
These can also be used measures of social influence and disciplinary sanctions. Flagrant violation of rules of hunting are:
– hunting without members of hunting and fishing of the ticket or an invalid ticket;
– hunting is the timing of hunting for the animal species;
– hunting in prohibited areas (reserves, sanctuaries);
– hunting without a license for wild hoofed animals and brown bear;
– hunting without a contract for licensed kinds of fur-bearing animals.
in addition, each hunter must be remembered that strictly prohibited trapping or shooting of wild animals listed in the Red book of the Republic of Kazakhstan. A list of these species in the area, should be clarified before hunting in local hunting regulations.
In case of damage to state hunting fund on the territory of state reserves the damage is estimated at double the rate. During excavation brood burrows badgers, foxes, Korsakov, raccoon dogs, marmots, otters, wild rabbit, as well as the destruction of homes muskrat and beaver dams and beaver damage is collected three times the amount of the claim for the special of the corresponding species. The damage caused by illegal extraction of species listed in the Red Book of the Republic of Kazakhstan is calculated by a special taxi.
Extracts of the Charter of the regional public organization of hunters and fishermen
Regional public organization of hunters and fishermen (hereinafter the “Company”) a voluntary, self-governing, non-profit, sports organization, bringing together citizens interested in hunting, sport fishing, environmental issues, protection and reproduction of fauna, united on the basis of joint activity to protect the common interests and goals. The Company in its activity does not make a profit.
The objectives of the Company are:
– the organization of leisure, hunting, fishing, sports, eco-tourism, outdoor activities of members of the Company, the protection of their rights and interests; – Education of the members of the feelings of respect for nature and its riches.
Membership in the Society.
Rights and obligations of members of the Company.
– Members of the Society can be citizens over 18 years, as well as foreign citizens and stateless persons, legal entities – public associations wishing to engage in hunting and fishing, and sharing the requirements of this Charter.
– In sections (clubs, youth associations) young hunters may engage persons who have reached 14 years of age. Youth clubs (clubs, youth groups) are based on the regulations approved by the Company’s Board of Directors.
– Reception of citizens and legal entities – public associations is made by the Management Board on the basis of their written application. The Management Board’s decision is final.
– Persons wishing to engage in hunting and fishing, are accepted by the Company after the exam for hunting and fishing a minimum (testing according to the rules of hunting, hunting safety, handling of hunting weapons). Persons wishing to be engaged only in fishing and hunting dog breeding, are accepted by the Company on a common basis. Reception (surrender) exam (test) is made by the Commission in the Management Board (city, county, district, municipality, etc.).
– Members of the Company, after payment of the state fee, a membership issued hunting and fishing license. It is valid to enter the hunting and fishing is maintained until March 31 next year.
– Members of the Company may be awarded the title “Honorary Member of the Society” with the award of an honorary badge. Members of societies of hunters and fishermen Ruspubliki Kazakhstan and foreign countries are accepted as a member of the Company without paying an entrance fee to the preservation of seniority.Contributions shall be paid in the same size as that of members of the Society. Members of the public have the right to: – elect and be elected to the governing and auditing bodies of the Company; – to make proposals on the activities of the Company; – to participate with the right to vote, in meetings of primary organic organizations; – use of the equipment owned by the Company; – to participate in all events held by the Company; – to use pre-emptive right to acquire the hunting, fishing and other products in the Company’s stores; – engage in hunting and fishing in accordance with the hunting law; – Purchase in the prescribed manner of hunting (civilian) weapons; . – To exercise other rights arising from the present Charter and the Company bodies’ decisions Member of the Company is obliged to: – comply with the requirements of this Statute, decisions of the governing bodies of the Company; – timely payment of contributions and the state fee; – actively and systematically contribute to solving the statutory objectives of the Company; – to observe rules of hunting, fishing, as well as the acquisition, storage, use and registration of hunting weapons; – to conduct educational work with violators of the rules of hunting and fishing, as well as with individuals and organizations that are harmful to nature and wildlife; . – to promote the public respect for nature and its riches, sporting achievements, explain the goals and objectives of the Company . for active participation in the Company’s Company member activities can be encouraged by membership in the Company may be terminated in the following cases: – output of the Company at his own request; -. social exclusion social exclusion is made in cases of violation of the Charter, including the non-payment before July 1 of this year without a valid excuse membership fees, as well as in cases where a member of the Company’s actions discredit the Society. Persons who have withdrawn or excluded from the Company’s contributions are not returned. The decision to expel a member of the Society is valid if voted for by more than half of the Board members. The Management Board’s decision is final. On the expulsion of the Company reported to the relevant authorities of the Ministry of Interior. In areas that are relevant society, which are branches of the Company and acquire the rights of legal entity from the moment of state registration, in accordance with current legislation. The basic element of society is the primary organization (hunting groups). They are created with at least 10 members of the Society, working in the same enterprise, institution, regardless of ownership, enrolled in the same school, living on the territory of the local government. The primary organizations (hunting groups) work under the supervision of the Management Board or the department, which includes, in accordance with the Charter and the Regulations on them approved by the Company’s Board. more